Sunday, June 26, 2016

From Gap Year to Back to Work!

It's been a year since I posted a blog!  I'm energised and happy to be back to my public speaking coaching business after taking a "Gap Year." Our first six months were at Wallaga Lake (near Bermagui on the South Coast of New South Wales.) We were in a beautiful house right on the Estuary and looking out to sea.  Sunrises were glorious!  I started to write my book on"Contemporary Public Speaking" and my partner Peter started his Masters in Existential Psychotherapy course on line from Middlesex University in the UK.


Wallaga Lake and Beach
 

The second six months of our Gap Year was at Rye on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Here, I made some attempts to continue writing - and Peter continued his studies, including tutorials held on line at 11pm our time - about 10am UK time.  
We discovered the rugged and magnificent beaches on the Bass Strait and found an exciting new hobby.  Walking on the beach and collecting sea glass, washed up on the tide.

Sea Glass from Diamond Bay, Mornington Peninsula

 





1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to be back to my clients in Canberra -it's a great place to do business!

    ReplyDelete