Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Speak2us and "the King's Speech"

Don't miss the movie “The King’s Speech.” Just the trailer moved me to tears when the King (Colin Firth) says, in a rage, “listen to me, listen to me” and Lionel Logue (Geoffrey Rush) replies “why should I waste my time listening to you?”  Because I have a voice!” shouts the King. The Australian Speaking Coach and Therapist, Lionel Logue was a master. Way before his time. Exercises to develop and maintain the voice.  Activities to release the inhibition that feeds the fear.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOtnSnVUouM  
So, what’s your take on this speaking thing?  Why is it still #1 on the List of Common Fears?  How will you release this powerful instrument that is your unique voice?  Take your place in the spotlight and speak with confidence.  Because you have a voice!
I'll show you how to think on your feet, choose the right words and speak with confidence!



Speaking Coach, Canberra

No comments:

Post a Comment